The South Central Health Trainer Hub works to ensure the effective delivery of health trainer services across the region, which covers:
- Isle of Wight
- Berkshire East
- Berkshire West
The aims of the South Central Health Trainer Hub are to:
- provide strategic leadership to the health trainer programme
- provide leadership and development on sustainability of health trainer services
- develop the evidence base of the health trainer programme
- explore opportunities to further develop the health trainer programme
- provide leadership on training and workforce development of health trainers.
The Health Trainer Hub is led and managed by Claire McLeod, who is based at NHS Portsmouth.